Deformation ,libel .slander

arveyt53

Jurisdiction
Missouri
I recently moved. I filed a complaint to the ATTORNEY GENERAL against the owner ..burr oak woods apts.complaint on apt.mang.as well.. IN RETILATAITION I WAS GIVING A EVICTION LETTER WITH OUT GOING TO COURT FIRST..5 BLUE SPRINGS POLICE OFFICERS SHOWED UP AT MY DOOR. ARREST ME..SAID ANOTHER CO.HAS A WARRENT ON ME TRAFFIC TICKET YR.2010..I RETURNED HM..TENANTS APPROCHED ME SAID APT.MANAGER TOLD THM THAT TOREZ WAS PICKED UP FOR SAILING MYTH..
(DEFORMATION ,LIBEL .SLANDER. )..
I HAVE STATEMENTS FROM TENANTS.
ASK POLICE DAPT.FOR REPORT NUMB.POLICE DEPARTMENT SAID THY SAID NOT SHOWing U BN. HERE.. I filed in small claims. court next mo.. do I need a lawyrr.

In some locations attorneys are not allowed in small claims. An attorney may be able to help your organize your complaint, but not represent you in court.
From what you've posted it is not clear what your complaint is and what you expect to gain from suing.
If you have already moved and are separated from that landlord it seems you should just walk away from this.

You run, don't walk, to the nearest defamation attorney and review your options.

This could be grounds for a lawsuit.
I'm in the same boat.. I just filed in small claims court. I filed a complaint to attorney General on office manager .INRETILATION 4 POLICE OFFICERS AT MY DOOR.. TAKEN ME TO JAIL. I BONDED OUT. I HAD TENANTS TELLS ME OFFICE MANAGER TOLD THM.(TENANTS)..THAT I WAS PICK UP FOR SAILING MYTH (DEFORMATION, LIBELS SLANDER)..I DO HAVE WRITEN STATEMENTS FROM TENANTS. 2 WKS.LATER GONE BACK TO POLICE STATION TO GET REPORT NUMB. SAID THY DO NOT SHOW ME IN THER SYSTEM.NOR BEEN THRE JAIL..

Yes.

No offense, but you have difficulty in expressing yourself and you can bet that your opponent is likely to have a lawyer.
Hello Mr. Adjuster jack.. thank you for replying to my post.i was rushing .i have the right to file a complaint to the attorney general office.. I'm a disabled vet.. office manager had 4 officers. At my door. TAKEN me to jail.whn released tenants came to me said manager telling other TENTANTS that I was picked up for saling myth... COO DON'T JUAT KNOCK ON UR DOOR AN HERE ..PICKING U UP FOR SAILING MYTH...(DEFORMATION ,SLANDER..)

In some locations attorneys are not allowed in small claims. An attorney may be able to help your organize your complaint, but not represent you in court.
From what you've posted it is not clear what your complaint is and what you expect to gain from suing.
If you have already moved and are separated from that landlord it seems you should just walk away from this.
Hello me moose

Hello me moose
na..i can't walk away ..bc the owner taken money from use tenants for 2yrs...Owner had on our lease AGREEMENT. $25.monthly (OBAMACARE SURTAX). FOX 4 NEWS AN PROBLEM SOLVER CAME TO INVESTAGETE..SHE HAD NO RIGHT TO STEAL MY MONEY..ON DISABILITY..I DO HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO FILE A COMPLAIENT.

May i ask what does being a disabled vet have to do with it? Plus, You really should take the time to remove CAPS from posting. We can all read without caps. You need to use spell checker as well. You should speak with a few lawyers

I recently moved. I filed a complaint to the ATTORNEY GENERAL against the owner ..burr oak woods apts.complaint on apt.mang.as well.. IN RETILATAITION I WAS GIVING A EVICTION LETTER WITH OUT GOING TO COURT FIRST..5 BLUE SPRINGS POLICE OFFICERS SHOWED UP AT MY DOOR. ARREST ME..SAID ANOTHER CO.HAS A WARRENT ON ME TRAFFIC TICKET YR.2010..I RETURNED HM..TENANTS APPROCHED ME SAID APT.MANAGER TOLD THM THAT TOREZ WAS PICKED UP FOR SAILING MYTH..
(DEFORMATION ,LIBEL .SLANDER. )..
I HAVE STATEMENTS FROM TENANTS.
ASK POLICE DAPT.FOR REPORT NUMB.POLICE DEPARTMENT SAID THY SAID NOT SHOWing U BN. HERE.. I filed in small claims. court next mo.. do I need a lawyrr.

What's your question about defamation, libel or slander? Yeah I would get a lawyer if I was you.

Hello Mr. Adjuster jack.. thank you for replying to my post.i was rushing .i have the right to file a complaint to the attorney general office.. I'm a disabled vet.. office manager had 4 officers. At my door. TAKEN me to jail.whn released tenants came to me said manager telling other TENTANTS that I was picked up for saling myth... COO DON'T JUAT KNOCK ON UR DOOR AN HERE ..PICKING U UP FOR SAILING MYTH...(DEFORMATION ,SLANDER..)

You really need to learn how to write more clearly. If English isn't your first language I understand.

Are you trying to say that you got arrested for an outstanding warrant? Are you trying to say that you allege the manager of the apartment is telling people you're selling meth? Because it's not illegal to sell myths. I'm not sure how you would sell a myth anyway.

You really need to learn how to write more clearly. If English isn't your first language I understand.

Are you trying to say that you got arrested for an outstanding warrant? Are you trying to say that you allege the manager of the apartment is telling people you're selling meth? Because it's not illegal to sell myths. I'm not sure how you would sell a myth anyway.
Hello... no.. ok.. let me make it clear.all began when i filed a complaint to the attorney general office on the apt.office manager ..in retilation for filing a complaint..the apt.manager herrast me by calling the police by saying i have a warrent for my arrest in another co.TAKEN TO JAIL
..i bonded out of jail..
Apt.manger gone an told other tenants THAT I WAS PICKED UP FOR SALING MYTH..(DEFORMATION ,SLANDER)..SHE MADE UP LIES ..I HAVE STAEMENTS FROM TENANTS THAT SHE SAID THAT ..

Last edited:
Hello... no.. ok.. let me make it clear.all began when i filed a complaint to the attorney general office on the apt.office manager ..in retilation for filing a complaint..the apt.manager herrast me by calling the police by saying i have a warrent for my arrest in another co.TAKEN TO JAIL
..i bonded out of jail..
Apt.manger gone an told other tenants THAT I WAS PICKED UP FOR SALING MYTH..(DEFORMATION ,SLANDER)..SHE MADE UP LIES ..I HAVE STAEMENTS FROM TENANTS THAT SHE SAID THAT ..

It's still not clear. Stop yelling too (all caps is yelling). Find someone who knows English to help you with this.

..i bonded out of jail..

Back