defective 2014 chrysler 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

espi5631

i bought a 2014 chryler 300 this past march the car started having a display saying energy saver mode on. i took it into the dealership told me that it was a bad battery they took about 4 days to fix it. the day after i picked it up the light pop up again and it started startling when i would be breaking at a light it felt like if it wanted to jump forward after i was done breaking so i took it in again this time they said it was the alternator that was defective and that it was an electrical issue that they needed to re program the whole car again so that took another 5 days. two days later after picking it up the breaking issue worsen you could feel it even more when you were breaking so its been at the shop for 4 days and they havent found the issue im going in tomorrow to see whats happening with the car if they going to fix it or what are they going to do. all of this has started happening like 3 weeks ago. so my question is do i have a case to file a lemon law suit or am i stuck with the car even if they cant fix it?

It seems at this point your only option is to allow for attempts to repair under warranty.
You also must realize that you have taken the car in for three different problems, not just one. As far as lemon law is concerned, you are not even close yet.
Read about your Arizona Lemon Law here, near the bottom:
https://www.azag.gov/consumer/cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back