Defamation and libel

Jessica Yantos

Jurisdiction
New York
Hi, I currently have 2 online posts written about me which are falsified and degrading to my character. Someone who has been following my life decided to post on busted cheaters.com and another similar website. I am unable to remove this content without a lawyer and don't have the funds for this. I'm attaching pics of both posts. I am a special education teacher and can not have such slander written against me. I am desperate to have them removed as they're incorrect as well. Please let me know if you have any ideas or ways of helping me. I greatly appreciate your time and consideration.
Kind regards
Jessica Yantos

Hi, I currently have 2 online posts written about me which are falsified and degrading to my character. Someone who has been following my life decided to post on busted cheaters.com and another similar website. I am unable to remove this content without a lawyer and don't have the funds for this. I'm attaching pics of both posts. I am a special education teacher and can not have such slander written against me. I am desperate to have them removed as they're incorrect as well. Please let me know if you have any ideas or ways of helping me. I greatly appreciate your time and consideration.
Kind regards
Jessica Yantos
Is your user name you real name?

I'm attaching pics of both posts.

No you didn't (or maybe one of the moderators here removed the pics without indicating that he/she did so).

Is your user name you real name?

Good question. The first result returned when googling the OP's screen name directs to the referenced site. I have a suspicion that the person who started this thread is not the named person but, rather, the person who posted the allegedly defamatory posts.

In any event, the website to which you referred is registered through a privacy service based in the Bahamas. Without hiring an attorney skilled in this area, the likelihood of compelling the owner of the site to remove anything is somewhere between slim and none.

Back