Homicide, Murder, Manslaughter Death Of Infant Resulted in Murder 1 Charge

DKW1956

Jurisdiction
Tennessee
Mother, whom I will call Jahat, of 2 month old infant wanted my son, whom I will call Patsy, to babysit even though she knew that he was very intoxicated. It was 11 at night when she handed her infant out of her bedroom window into the arms of someone who was very obviously incapable of caring for a baby. Her foster mom had previously told her NO on the babysitting. Just alittle history...Jahat did not want her baby. She made attempts to give the baby up for adoption, but it fell through. She was even quoted saying that she wished the baby was dead.
The next morning, the baby was found dead. Patsy was questioned by police but he didn't remember anything except bits and pieces. He recalled getting the baby, but didn't look at her because it was Feb. and she was wrapped up in blanket. He was charged with Murder 1 after the autopsy came in because COD was blunt force trauma. Family of Jahat first thought that Jahat killed the baby but changed their mind after DA demonized Patsy. Family of Patsy thinks that Jahat fatally injured baby then got Patsy to babysit in case baby died. Even if she didn't physically harm infant, she got Patsy to babysit knowing he was already intoxicated, which to me makes her responsible. The police never looked at any other possible cause or suspect except Patsy. It is possible that Patsy could have dropped or fell on the baby and don't remember. If that is the case, he would never hurt her intentionally!

Mother, whom I will call Jahat, of 2 month old infant wanted my son, whom I will call Patsy, to babysit even though she knew that he was very intoxicated. It was 11 at night when she handed her infant out of her bedroom window into the arms of someone who was very obviously incapable of caring for a baby. Her foster mom had previously told her NO on the babysitting. Just alittle history...Jahat did not want her baby. She made attempts to give the baby up for adoption, but it fell through. She was even quoted saying that she wished the baby was dead.
The next morning, the baby was found dead. Patsy was questioned by police but he didn't remember anything except bits and pieces. He recalled getting the baby, but didn't look at her because it was Feb. and she was wrapped up in blanket. He was charged with Murder 1 after the autopsy came in because COD was blunt force trauma. Family of Jahat first thought that Jahat killed the baby but changed their mind after DA demonized Patsy. Family of Patsy thinks that Jahat fatally injured baby then got Patsy to babysit in case baby died. Even if she didn't physically harm infant, she got Patsy to babysit knowing he was already intoxicated, which to me makes her responsible. The police never looked at any other possible cause or suspect except Patsy. It is possible that Patsy could have dropped or fell on the baby and don't remember. If that is the case, he would never hurt her intentionally!

Patsy should ONLY discuss any aspect of his case with his lawyer.
If Patsy has questions, he should direct those questions to his lawyer.
No one but a death penalty qualified attorney in your state (TN) should advise him on this matter.
Yes, TN has a moratorium on state executions for years, nevertheless, only certain attorneys are qualified to advise or defend anyone charged with murder.

I suggest you stop discussing the case in public.
In fact, it is of no benefit to the accused to troll the internet revealing what you belive to be details of the case.

Good luck to Patsy, as he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, or pleads to the charge at hand.

God bless the dear little baby that someone mysteriously decided to end his/her little life.

Back