Dealing with caretaker with NPD and want my child out of there!

Tflores

Jurisdiction
California
I was trying to get my child back from county and my step aunt was her caretaker. She is a narcissist and through the whole case she was mentally abusing and coercing my child by bribing and blackmail and is all on record and in paperwork. CPS's council said that she was not adoptable and they didn't even think her placement was the best for her anymore because the way my aunt was to her. I did what they asked of me but the judge went against everyone and said adoption and terminated my rights. I am still told by relatives how mean and wrong she is treating my child. The whole case is disturbing to read because it makes you wonder how can officials of the county get away with doing this to people and families? The county therapists should have caught that my aunt has a personality disorder and not added to the abuse of my child! Please help

So many things are wrong with this case to where I really want to sue and get my daughter out of harms way.

So many things are wrong with this case to where I really want to sue and get my daughter out of harms way.

All you need to do is hire yourself a lawyer in your county, or anywhere in your state.

Good luck.

Back