Dealership trying to break signed contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazydaizy1130

I hope to make this long story short.

On 10-19-06 I went to same dealership I had bought my previous car, that now I am trading in for the newer one. I was looking for a used Trailblazer ext. We drove around the lot to look at the Trailblazer's. I asked the sales person what they ran, he said around
16,000. I had my pick between 2 of the Trailblazer's . They drew up the papers. I signed them and left with the Trailblazer. They kept my old vehicle. They faxed the contract to my bank and the next day I took the bank draft to them and they accepted the draft. The following Monday, the dealership called and tolod us, we needed to come in and resign a new contract. They told us the made a mistake, and they had not asked enough for the vehicle. I refused to signed a new contract. I made a complaint to the BBB and the next day the called and made an offer, We want 23500. for the vehicle, at 20% with 1500.00 down. Well that didnt go over very good. We didnt here from them for about 3 or 4 days. We told them we would try our bank, but our bank wouldnt go for it because they loan wholesale value only. At this point I never contacted them they always called me, After I went to the BBB they had 10 days to anwser. I then went to the used motor vehicle commissions, and to my surprise, they are suing me now. They want to take delivery of the vehicle in 5 days, at this point cause of the holidays I have tuesday and wendsday to fight the order. I now have 17 days find find an attorney. Is seems like everytime i would try find someone that might help me, the dealership was right on my heels.
your help is much appreciated
thank you

Did you get your questions answered or do you still need more information?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back