Dealership lies to me,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unreal03

I bought a SALVAGED 2007 Scion Tc on 3-26-11 from a dealership called Auto Sales in Los Angeles. I went to the CHP today because in order for salvaged cars to be registered, they must be inspected first. ( I called in May and was given an appointment in June.) The CHP informed me that the dealership should of never sold me the car because the airbags on the car do not work even being sold AS IS. He states since it was a business, these dealerships must pass the minimum qualifications to sell even salvaged cars and insist i report it. However, the dealership promised me it worked. They even offered me to put the car sold for $4,000 instead of the sale price of $6,500 on the DMV forms. I was pulled over a week ago for paper plates and now i cannot even register my car until something is done with the airbags.

I have contacted this dealership several times and given nothing but the run around. The CHP insist they must fix it, however, i do not want to give them my car after this. I do not trust them and i do not want to not have a car for weeks even months.

Shouold i contact a auto attorney? Business attorney?

Dude, hello, you own a $4,000 paper weight.

I suggest you work a deal with the dealership.

That is, if they care.

They already have your $4,000 on a piece of junk.

I doubt their fine will be $500.

They sold you a useless car for four grand.

Even if their fine is two grand, they walk away with two grand.

You, on the other hand are collecting fines and own a 3,000 pound paper weight.

Go make a deal.

Or, enjoy your useless paper weight.

Im not sure how the laws are in texas, but dealerships must abide by state and federal laws.Selling a car without airbags is a federal crime. To sell a car you still must meet the minimum requirments such as AIRBAGS or seatbelts as a dealership. They will be demanded to fix it in court and by law

Your advice is once again the worst advice ever. What law school did you go to?

Do you think I care what you feel about me?

I don't.

I don't own a 3,000 paperweight that I bought for $4,000.

I don't buy junk.

I don't get "conned" or "scammed".

I've never required legal advice.

I have a colleague who says, "Only idiots and dolts require lawyers. People who come to see me have IQ's averaging about 70."

He's a criminal lawyer.

Most folks can't avoid cancer, strokes, or heart attacks. At some point in our life, we all see physicians and an undertaker.

Most people aren't stupid enough to buy 3,000 pound paperweights for four grand.

You go get 'em Tiger!

You'll make dat bad ole caw dealew give you back you money!!!!

Yeah, they won't sleep well tonight knowing you're gunning for 'em.

By the way, citizen, I not only attended law school, I graduated. I'm admitted to practice before a half dozen state bars, the federal courts, and the military appellate system.

I'm not the one trolling free legal advice sites!!!

Im not sure how the laws are in texas, but dealerships must abide by state and federal laws.Selling a car without airbags is a federal crime. To sell a car you still must meet the minimum requirments such as AIRBAGS or seatbelts as a dealership. They will be demanded to fix it in court and by law

Your advice is once again the worst advice ever. What law school did you go to?

Do you think I care what you feel about me?

I don't.

I don't own a 3,000 paperweight that I bought for $4,000.

I don't buy junk.

I don't get "conned" or "scammed".

I've never required legal advice.

I have a colleague who says, "Only idiots and dolts require lawyers. People who come to see me have IQ's averaging about 70."

He's a criminal lawyer.

Most folks can't avoid cancer, strokes, or heart attacks. At some point in our life, we all see physicians and an undertaker.

Most people aren't stupid enough to buy 3,000 pound paperweights for four grand.

You go get 'em Tiger!

You'll make dat bad ole caw dealew give you back you money!!!!

Yeah, they won't sleep well tonight knowing you're gunning for 'em.

By the way, citizen, I not only attended law school, I graduated. I'm admitted to practice before a half dozen state bars, the federal courts, and the military appellate system.

I'm not the one trolling free legal advice sites!!!

Im done talking to you. MY sister in community college knows more about law than you

Im done talking to you. MY sister in community college knows more about law than you

My, my, my; this only illustrates and underscores my point.

You and sissy will make that bad old caw deawer give he back he money. Sissy almost has her AA degree doncha know it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back