DCPP

Ninatk8587

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
Hi, i was investigated by DCPP. They found i was positive during birth is because during giving birth they did test is because i didn't have any prenatal care it a long story why but anyway that y DCPP got involved. Fine i understand but my baby has no withdrawal what so ever. Reason i found positive i told them is because i took aterral of the anxiety i had. It was too much that y i took it but i didn't know it that bad if it not prescribed to me. But after birth i have postpartum depression and stress. I had to go drug abuse program but at that program they discharge me and refer me to mental health. Kinda get the idea y i take aterral still? So it not drugs no more that the program see is there any way i can get DCPP off of me . Cause right now i have to be supervise when i'm With my baby and now the baby daddy he in control of when i can or can't see my baby. I just don't want to be in his control of seeing my baby i feel unfair is because he didn't want the baby at first he say all these bad things about the baby and when it time for birth he change his mind and want to be there and i didn't give him a hard time about it. He want to name and take his last name i was okied with it. Now he turns around take the baby. It seem like him and his family try to take my baby and dont want me to have to do anything with the baby. They just want to keep my baby for themselves. I'm desperate. I just want my baby back without anyone alway looking over me. Since i have a case with DCPP if my case is done and close can i win custody battle if there a custody case? I love my baby she only 4months since her birth i barely spend over night with her. And the time i get to spend with her doesn't equal up to 24hour for the whole week. Please anyone can help? Public defender is no help.

Achieving your goal is done by establishing yourself over a period of time. Stay clean and sober, have a job the allows you to support yourself and a child, maintain a stay residence, be responsible financially and pay your debts.
When you can show that it is safe and reasonable to have a child in your care you might be awarded more time. This takes months to achieve.
You were referred to mental health... Have you been going? Are you cooperating with whatever treatment has been recommended? If not, start.

Hi, i was investigated by DCPP. They found i was positive during birth is because during giving birth they did test is because i didn't have any prenatal care it a long story why but anyway that y DCPP got involved. Fine i understand but my baby has no withdrawal what so ever. Reason i found positive i told them is because i took aterral of the anxiety i had. It was too much that y i took it but i didn't know it that bad if it not prescribed to me. But after birth i have postpartum depression and stress. I had to go drug abuse program but at that program they discharge me and refer me to mental health. Kinda get the idea y i take aterral still? So it not drugs no more that the program see is there any way i can get DCPP off of me . Cause right now i have to be supervise when i'm With my baby and now the baby daddy he in control of when i can or can't see my baby. I just don't want to be in his control of seeing my baby i feel unfair is because he didn't want the baby at first he say all these bad things about the baby and when it time for birth he change his mind and want to be there and i didn't give him a hard time about it. He want to name and take his last name i was okied with it. Now he turns around take the baby. It seem like him and his family try to take my baby and dont want me to have to do anything with the baby. They just want to keep my baby for themselves. I'm desperate. I just want my baby back without anyone alway looking over me. Since i have a case with DCPP if my case is done and close can i win custody battle if there a custody case? I love my baby she only 4months since her birth i barely spend over night with her. And the time i get to spend with her doesn't equal up to 24hour for the whole week. Please anyone can help? Public defender is no help.

Are you doing everything they told you to do? Do you have somewhere to live? Do you have a job?

If he's the more dependable parent right now, they will let him have custody.

Stay off drugs. Do what DCPP says to do to get the kid back.

Please anyone can help?

No one can help you.
You have to help yourself.

Years ago I went to army ranger school.
In order for me to graduate, no one could help me.
I had to work my butt off for weeks to achieve what I wanted, that ranger tab.
I did it by busting my butt 24/7.
No one could help me.
We supported each other, but I had to do what the course required for me to graduate.

That's what you have to do today.
No lawyer can help you until you have helped yourself.
You must get into a treatment program, attend daily AA or NA meetings, get a sponsor, get a counselor, and do the hard work of understanding WHY you chose drugs over your baby.
You can do it.
Others have done it.
This won't end because you say you're ready.
In your case, it ends when others say you're ready.
You have to grind it out, slowly over the days and weeks ahead.

When I was in ranger school, I put a ranger tab inside my cover (head gear, or what most call a hat).
When things got tough, I'd take my cover off and look at that tab.
Doing that gave me the strength to carry on and reach my goal.

Put a picture of your baby in your purse, your cellphone, pocket; and when it gets tough look at baby and say, "I'm doing this to get you back in my life, I love you."

Just get through your life one minute at a time, eventually an hour, then a day, then a week, and soon you'll be as right as rain, strong like bull.

Back