Daughter may be scared for life, need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveLeigh477

I took my daughter into the city today to sign her up for a school, when we got to the building she sat down on a radiator - which looked like a window bench seat - and burned her backside leaving three burned lines there, needless to say she now cries when she sits down and will most likely have those scars for the rest of her life. Since there were no signs in the lobby of the building saying not to sit or no warning signs is the building at fault? Do I have a case?

Case for what?

First of all have you taken her to the DR? That is the first question. You are going to have to prove injury, and negligence to even remotely get anything.

If it is a burn mark it is highly likely it will totally go away after it heals.

Yes I took her to the doctors she has second degree burns, and the doctor said that she will most likely always have a scar.

I recommend calling a lawyer. Most PI lawyers offer free initial consultations. I am sure your area has plenty of great PI attorneys. If you are not sure as to who to select or how to contact them I would be more then happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back