Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Date Rape Accusation on H 1

Highwayman

Jurisdiction
Colorado
So I agreed in front of the cops that we had sex and i give permission to the corps to search my room... the alcohol and marijuana we consumed was still there in my room.

...its been two days and i dont know whats happening? I guess no drugs were found in my room or the drinks?

You are contradicting yourself by saying that the weed was still in your room but then it wasn't. You're a disaster and I would suggest you start finding an attorney to your liking. Two days is NOT a very long time for a rape investigation.

Since you don't know how to shut up and stop giving evidence to the police I strongly suggest you start looking for an attorney.

I am accused of rapping a girl who came to my room on a date. She stayed at my place she had marijuana and some alcohol here (legal in Colorado). We had sex and after couple of hours she leaves and drives back to home.
Next morning i get call by the cops that the girl accused me of giving her drugs and raping her.

So I agreed in front of the cops that we had sex and i give permission to the corps to search my room because i never do drugs, the alcohol and marijuana we consumed was still there in my room. I also gave my DNA test and later on i showed them my text conversations and every details about the date. The police tells me later that they will fully investigate the case and act accordingly.
Its been two days and i dont know whats happening? I guess no drugs were found in my room or the drinks? Why i am not charged yet? Does drug testing would take time Once I am charged i will be arrested or what?

I am on H1 Visa so my visa will be revoked if i am charged with crime or convicted of crime? and if convicted I will be deported or sentenced here? If I am charged but set free by court than what happens ? Should i go to lawyer now or wait i already told cops every things which i shouldn't i guess

I have a good job, education with no criminal history or record of any shady activities.
She shows up in my room, sits in my bed on her own, ask me to get alcohol, then asks me to turn lights off lights and after we had sex she drives back home and next day go to corps accusing me of raping her. That's bull shit and crap there is no one to stop those women out there of ruining people lives? That's how the legal system works in USA?

If you are arrested, you best talk to an immigration/criminal law attorney.

Just a word to the wise, if she is under the influence of drugs and alcohol such that she was unable to give her consent, it is rape. IF it gets to trial, her level of impairment is certainly something for the defense to address. It is possible you will be charged. The police investigate but you already admitted to drugs, alcohol, and sex so the only point of contention is the degree of consent. That isn't a police investigation issue, that is a trial issue. If charged, get thee a lawyer. And don't jump into bed with women you barely know who are under the influence.

Why did you delete your original post then post it again?

As I said, you are a disaster and need an attorney. Stop playing games and start looking for one.

I am accused of rapping a girl who came to my room on a date. She stayed at my place she had marijuana and some alcohol here (legal in Colorado). We had sex and after couple of hours she leaves and drives back to home.
Next morning i get call by the cops that the girl accused me of giving her drugs and raping her.

So I agreed in front of the cops that we had sex and i give permission to the corps to search my room because i never do drugs, the alcohol and marijuana we consumed was still there in my room. I also gave my DNA test and later on i showed them my text conversations and every details about the date. The police tells me later that they will fully investigate the case and act accordingly.
Its been two days and i dont know whats happening? I guess no drugs were found in my room or the drinks? Why i am not charged yet? Does drug testing would take time Once I am charged i will be arrested or what?

I am on H1 Visa so my visa will be revoked if i am charged with crime or convicted of crime? and if convicted I will be deported or sentenced here? If I am charged but set free by court than what happens ? Should i go to lawyer now or wait i already told cops every things which i shouldn't i guess

I have a good job, education with no criminal history or record of any shady activities.
She shows up in my room, sits in my bed on her own, ask me to get alcohol, then asks me to turn lights off lights and after we had sex she drives back home and next day go to corps accusing me of raping her. That's bull shit and crap there is no one to stop those women out there of ruining people lives? That's how the legal system works in USA?

The WORST, and I do mean the ABSOLUTE WORST thing ANY criminal defendant (and that includes anyone suspected of committing a criminal offense) can do is to start explaining, blabbing, and trying to defend his or her actions and choices.

All anyone must do when approached by the police about potential involvement in the commission of a crime is to say, "Sorry, I have no comment on anything and now invoke my constitutional RIGHT to remain silent!!!!" Then you remain silent, be courteous, and only reveal name, address, date of birth, etc... Under no circumstances do you discuss any aspect of the alleged crime.

You then simply SHUT UP and hire a lawyer, or wait until the matter gets to court and request a public defender be appointed to represent you.

Other than being involved in the commission of a crime, talking is the worst thing a suspect can do.

Back