Custormer Service Manager

MzKat053

I have been a loyal and dedicated employee for 15 years and although I knew that there was a lot of restructuring going on, because I was also a full time employee and it appeared that a lot of the full time employees was being terminated for a variety of reasons. I still believed in the company enough to carry on and still do. I am posting on this forum, because I have never been fired before and I really don't know how to fight this. I was fired because they said that I gave loan money to the wrong register and I didn't reset one of the registers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone caught you stealing,you were fired. You can't fight your termination, because the company won't hire thieves. Nothing you can say or do that will excite the company enough to hire a thief.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're innocent. The company believes otherwise.

Be smart, move one, get another job (if you can), be more careful, don't steal again.

They have the goods on you, or else they wouldn't have terminated you.
For your sake, move on, let go, do better.

Even if you are entirely innocent, there is nothing you can do that will force the employer to rehire you, if that is what you are asking.

Have you applied for unemployment yet?

Your employer did not do anything illegal. Look for other employment & apply for UI. Good luck. (You just can't be terminated due to a reason prohibited by law such as religion, race, gender........)

Back