Custody of a minor childs child.

If the child's mother allows the putative father to take the child, then yes.

I would suggest you urge your minor child to file for a DNA test to establish paternity of the putative father when she files for child support through the State's Child Support Enforcement Agency. In Texas, they will also throw in the State's standard child visitation schedule.

Court orders protect everyone.
Child Support - Welcome to the Child Support Division

If my minor child has a child can the father leave with the baby

Father won't have any right of access to the child without a court being involved.
If he is allowed to take the child anyway then there could be complications getting the child back if he should decide to do something other than what was agreed.
As mentioned above, a court order makes things much easier on everyone.

If my minor child has a child can the father leave with the baby

Leave what?

Minor or otherwise, when a child is born to an unmarried woman/girl, no man has any enforceable parental rights until and unless paternity is established and the court enters an order allocating parental rights.

Leave what?

Minor or otherwise, when a child is born to an unmarried woman/girl, no man has any enforceable parental rights until and unless paternity is established and the court enters an order allocating parental rights.

I think the OP is asking can the father take the baby away from the mother or leave their home with the baby without the mother.

Back