Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Criminal Sexual Conduct

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpthehelpless

A relative of mine is in jail with changes of Criminal Sexual Conduct of the 3rd degree. According to him, there is no evidence. The girl is accusing him of this and she has accused others of the same thing in the past. He has been in jail for almost 2 months, 30 days for a warrant for child support.

My question is.. how long can they hold him with no evidence? How long is the process in order for him to clear his name? He has a witness that is for him and he has passed a lie detector test. I do not understand why he is still being held.

A relative of mine is in jail with changes of Criminal Sexual Conduct of the 3rd degree. According to him, there is no evidence. The girl is accusing him of this and she has accused others of the same thing in the past. He has been in jail for almost 2 months, 30 days for a warrant for child support.

My question is.. how long can they hold him with no evidence? How long is the process in order for him to clear his name? He has a witness that is for him and he has passed a lie detector test. I do not understand why he is still being held.

He may not be telling you the whole truth.
He may not know what the state knows.
They may have his DNA, like Lewinsky had Clinton's DNA on her little, navy blue dress.
One thing is for sure, he's not being held without proper legal authority.
No sheriff can jail someone that long on mere suspicion alone.
There has to be a mittimus, a warrant, or some other legal order to hold him 60 odd days, even if it happened to be only for the child support hold.
You can normally search for additional information by finding the county jail.
Here's an example to see what you can find: "COUNTY JAIL, YOUR COUNTY, MI inmate roster" or "Jake Jackson, YOUR County Jail, MI"

This is a free site that can be very useful in telling you the REAL DEAL about inmates, charges, and such - all over the USA:

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initMap.do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back