Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Criminal Sexual Assault by my wife who took Ambien without my knowledg

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkbigg

Criminal Sexual assault was filed against me by my wife who said I took advantage of her will she was on Ambien. I did not know she took the pill. She was fully conversational with me before and during sex. The next day she said she did not remember anything. She now has a protective order against me and I am also not allowed to see my children. It has been since mid January and I still have not been able to get my car or clothes. I have been married for 16 years. I was the one who took care of the kids. It is tearing me apart. I suspected her of infidelity through her cell phone calls and a trip she made out of town. I confronted her on it and now this happens to me. Just was wondering if anyone has heard of something like this or if there has been other cases like this that can help me.

Criminal Sexual assault was filed against me by my wife who said I took advantage of her will she was on Ambien. I did not know she took the pill. She was fully conversational with me before and during sex. The next day she said she did not remember anything. She now has a protective order against me and I am also not allowed to see my children. It has been since mid January and I still have not been able to get my car or clothes. I have been married for 16 years. I was the one who took care of the kids. It is tearing me apart. I suspected her of infidelity through her cell phone calls and a trip she made out of town. I confronted her on it and now this happens to me. Just was wondering if anyone has heard of something like this or if there has been other cases like this that can help me.

You can Google "Ambien related crimes" (or many similar phrases) and get a bunch of results.

This one is intriguing:

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_21365601/man-acquitted-after-ambien-defense-now-faces-parole

Who can really know? I suspect its all a bunch of nonsense, but each case is different.

That said, all you can do is one thing at a time.

For the moment, you need to assist your attorney in your defense.

If you are innocent, ypu don't want to plead guilty, or take a plea.

You must fight for your freedom and to preserve your reputation.

Forget that affair stuff, that won't help.

You stay our of trouble, obey the protective order, forget the kids (if you're in prison, you can't help them or yourself), plead NOT GUILTY, hire a lawyer, or ask the court to appoint one to represent you, and work with your attorney to prepare a vigorous defense.

Be advised that a conviction on this charge will label you FOREVER as a domestic batter/abuser, sexual predator.deviant, and RUIN your life.

So, get busy and get back in there and fight for your life, because its on the line, friend!

Sadly, this is somewhat common.
You need good legal counsel for defense, but her allegation likely won't go very far unless it can be proven you had knowledge of her condition.
This has to do with your suspicions of infidelity more than anything else.
At this point the protective order is likely only temporary. Make sure you do not violate it.
If you need to go to the house for clothes speak with a lawyer first, then bring police with you if you go.
You did not say you were arrested, so I'm assuming this is awaiting a decision by the District Attorney. Be patient.
Be prepared to follow up immediately with a child custody order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back