Appeal, Pardon, Motion, Writ criminal restitution

Status
Not open for further replies.

maricopa1

I was on probation in 1999 I was getting married so only had 3 months of probation left, I told the P.O. she told me I had to pay my fine, of 350 before I could move, in state only the next county still considered to be the Phoenix area, we paid the 350 my wife did in cash but was told a receipt would be mailed, no receipt was ever mailed to us, now in 2007 I was arrested for Probation violation I did not even know about, no one ever contacted me after our move, the Judge dismissed this as he could not see any violation, no mention of any monies owed, I had posted a $900 bond no mention of any fine owed, my wife got her money back all of it, and now we see they put liens on all our vehicles but mine, which only has my name on it, my wife needs a vehicle but we cannot sell or use the ones we got due to the liens, the prosecutor filed a brief that I had abscond from my probation, I filed the arresting property and charges I got when arrested in 2007, and the fact I am registered with 3 of the local reservations as a Traditional advisor and law advocate so and the fact we told he P.O. where we were moving and my cell phone number and all information she would need to either move my probation to Pinal county or just let it run out in Maricopa county, my wife notarized statement of when we were married and the fact she paid the fine and got no receipt, I filed a brief stating I have been here and would of paid it out of the bond in 2007 but nothing was ever stating I owed it, so now the Judge ruled and denied my request to take off the liens, my wife is on two of our vehicles and now is being deprived of her right to property and ability to get another vehicle for her use, so now how do I appeal this and I showed I have not left the area and have had contact with the county jails and other places that I have never been informed of owing or any fines, the $350 was for 3 grams of cannabis, which now is legal, what can I do now

Last edited:
I was on probation in 1999 I was getting married so only had 3 months of probation left, I told the P.O. she told me I had to pay my fine, of 350 before I could move, in state only the next county still considered to be the Phoenix area, we paid the 350 my wife did in cash but was told a receipt would be mailed, no receipt was ever mailed to us, now in 2007 I was arrested for Probation violation I did not even know about, no one ever contacted me after our move, the Judge dismissed this as he could not see any violation, no mention of any monies owed, I had posted a $900 bond no mention of any fine owed, my wife got her money back all of it, and now we see they put liens on all our vehicles but mine, which only has my name on it, my wife needs a vehicle but we cannot sell or use the ones we got due to the liens, the prosecutor filed a brief that I had abscond from my probation, I filed the arresting property and charges I got when arrested in 2007, and the fact I am registered with 3 of the local reservations as a Traditional advisor and law advocate so and the fact we told he P.O. where we were moving and my cell phone number and all information she would need to either move my probation to Pinal county or just let it run out in Maricopa county, my wife notarized statement of when we were married and the fact she paid the fine and got no receipt, I filed a brief stating I have been here and would of paid it out of the bond in 2007 but nothing was ever stating I owed it, so now the Judge ruled and denied my request to take off the liens, my wife is on two of our vehicles and now is being deprived of her right to property and ability to get another vehicle for her use, so now how do I appeal this and I showed I have not left the area and have had contact with the county jails and other places that I have never been informed of owing or any fines, the $350 was for 3 grams of cannabis, which now is legal, what can I do now

You can PAY what the authorities say you owe.
You can hire a lawyer, and see what the lawyer can do to ease your pain.
Don't expect to solve this with some magic words you find on the internet.
You require a REAL, LICENSED Arizona lawyer.

Seek, and Ye shall find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back