Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 7th degree

Status
Not open for further replies.

SayJumner

i was in a friends car, and caught with 2 pills, in a container on my keychain, the police believed them to be Valuim, i think they were E.

the truth is somebody gave me the pills on NYE and i didnt take them or intend to take them, i actually forgot they were there. they found them asked me what they were and an officer said is this valuim and i said yes, thinking it would be less trouble than E.

either way i got slapped with this ticket, and i know im responsible, but i dont have a lot of money to hire a lawyer, and or pay some huge fines, would a conviction like this stay with me forever, would it be the best thing to hire a lawyer.

would it be possible for me to prove i didnt know what they were, and they werent mine.

i never been in this kinda situation before and would love some help in the right direction.

somebody told me to play dumb and say i thought it was aspirin and i was carrying it for someone else, is that smart.

do you think i should spend money i dont have to hire a lawyer? is he gonna be able to get me off?

are the police going to test the pill?

im confused and nervous, help if you can.

i'm in the same boat.. i have a

CRIMINAL POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE SEVENTH DEGREE (A Misdemeanor) PENAL LAW 220.03 (4.5 years ago.. in my teens)

I've been clean and out of trouble after that.. First and last i should say..

Now I want to apply for the Air Force.. Would this affect me ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back