Assault & Battery Criminal Damage (M1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danieltucson

I really hope someone here can help, I've never felt so screwed. I was hanging out at a bar, at about 1:30 someone was at the front door with the bouncer (there was about 200 people in the bar btw) the person with the bouncer pointed in at me and said "that's him" the bouncer came to me, I said "hey what's going on?" he grabbed my head in some reverse headlock and brought me outside then threw me on the floor, then 5 people proceeded to kick at my sides, when they stopped and I ask "what's going on?!?" one of them said "you threw a rock at my friends motorcycle!" I proceeded to try and convince them it wasn't me (in all actuality it wasn't!!) the cops pulled up, I actually felt re leaved, then after talking to everyone (privately) they arrested me and only me for criminal damage, none of the others were arrested for anything, not even assault!! I had to stay the night in jail and get bailed out otherwise I would have had to stay there for over a week till my court date! I called internal affairs to complain but they said since they talked to everyone privately they were probably in the right(it's not that hard though it's a simple story and they're all friends!) I've been thinking about just filing a police report for assault on the other people that were there(I have markings from the assault). the thing that helps them so much is the bouncer was their friend so his word was gold to the police, If any lawyer would help me resolving this it would be more appriciated then you could imagine!! Honestly this whole incodent is making me consider becoming a lawyer because if they did this to me who know how many other victims the police have wronged! Honestly it's made me experience feelings of disappointment for TEP (tucson police department) I didn't even know I could have. I used to feel safer when I seen a cop, now I don't even know how to feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back