Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Criminal charges

S

Siney101

Jurisdiction
Texas
My ex husband was in a brief relationship with this woman. He had told her that he was ending the relationship and no longer wanted to see her. She didn't agree with this, she had threaten him with this exact situation is he was really u going to leave her and move back home. He did and she had checked herself into er room two days later and had what we assume are self inflicted marks on her neck she had told the Dr that she had been chocked out by my ex husband two day before. The next few days the detectives had gone to where he use to live to ask questions, as he was not thier, but acrross the state traveling home. They issued a warrant for his arrest. He is now in custody in another state being held for them. Now he was a few hundred miles and in a whole different state when she had gotten to er room and reported the assult. What is the next steps to prove his Innocents? Can he be charged with Assult even tho at the time it was supposly happen thier was no report on the 'incident'? No cops, no arrest, no charges? What's going to happen next?

What is the next steps to prove his Innocents?

Hire a criminal defensive attorney and tell your husband to invoke his right to an attorney and keep his mouth shut.

Can he be charged with Assult even tho at the time it was supposly happen thier was no report on the 'incident'?

Yes, he can be charged with assault. What do you think is already happening. He's been arrested. That likely wouldn't have happened if he wasn't going to be charged. For all I know he could be charged with attempted murder.

What's going to happen next?

If I had to guess, I'd guess he would be extradited and held in jail until he posted bail.

GET HIM A LAWYER.

Ex-husband. I don't know why she's so involved in her ex-husband's issues.

I wondered that, too.
Former spouse, I'd keep my distance.

Not my monkey, not my circus.

My ex husband was in a brief relationship with this woman. He had told her that he was ending the relationship and no longer wanted to see her. She didn't agree with this, she had threaten him with this exact situation is he was really u going to leave her and move back home. He did and she had checked herself into er room two days later and had what we assume are self inflicted marks on her neck she had told the Dr that she had been chocked out by my ex husband two day before. The next few days the detectives had gone to where he use to live to ask questions, as he was not thier, but acrross the state traveling home. They issued a warrant for his arrest. He is now in custody in another state being held for them. Now he was a few hundred miles and in a whole different state when she had gotten to er room and reported the assult. What is the next steps to prove his Innocents? Can he be charged with Assult even tho at the time it was supposly happen thier was no report on the 'incident'? No cops, no arrest, no charges? What's going to happen next?

HE needs a lawyer. YOU can't do anything unless you want to pay for the lawyer for him but then you still have no rights.

He needs to fight it in court that's the only place he can. Yes he can be charged with any crime - that doesn't mean he's guilty.

No one has to report a crime the second it happens you know.

Why are you so involved with your ex husband's life? TRUST ME that is not what you want to do. Step away from that craziness asap. It will do you no good. You can help find him a lawyer if you want but other than that walk away. You guys are divorced for a reason.

He needs a lawyer. That's it.

Back