Property Invasion, Damages, Trespass CRIM MISCH >=100 <$750

A

AnonymousHTX

Jurisdiction
Texas
I've been charged with CRIM MISCH >=100 <$750, it's my first offense. I spent 5 days in county jail so I have 15 days credit. What can I expect?

I've been charged with CRIM MISCH >=100 <$750, it's my first offense. I spent 5 days in county jail so I have 15 days credit. What can I expect?

If you cop a plea, or get convicted, you're likely to get time served and some fines and costs, probably less than five hundred bucks. The fine can be paid over time.

If you get really lucky, the case could get kicked, if you make it right with the victim. Harris County is full of real crime, so the courts tend to let the little fish go to grow into bigger fish. Catch and release, so to speak.

If you cop a plea, or get convicted, you're likely to get time served and some fines and costs, probably less than five hundred bucks. The fine can be paid over time.

If you get really lucky, the case could get kicked, if you make it right with the victim. Harris County is full of real crime, so the courts tend to let the little fish go to grow into bigger fish. Catch and release, so to speak.

Thank you,
ANONYMOUSHTX

Back