Credit Cards, Rating, Repair Credit application form concern.

ardionv

Hello,

I want to use the services of a US order fulfilment company and I am concerned as they want me to fill a credit application form with all my personal and bank information. My question is: Is it safe to give all this information and is there the risk of my information being used in malicious way and get me troubles and problems?

Also, is there some other better and safer option that I could offer to the fulfilment company to be used for payments and funds transfers? Maybe a paypal or other method, but I don't know if they will accept that.

Thank you in advance for any help on that issue.

Best Regards,
Slavian.

I note your IP address is Europe/Bulgaria. You might want to talk to a lawyer there. Some of your questions might have to be answered by the company. This is a US law forum though I know you are asking about a US company.

Hi Betty,

thank you very much for your answer. Yes, I live in Bulgaria, but all my business activity will be performed mainly in the US, like buying, selling products, etc.. So I thought that there might be a common knowledge about whether it is safe for any person (non-resident or a us-citizen) to fill such credit application with all the personal and banking account information, such as id number, bank account number, addresses.

I could attach a screenshot of the form if this will help you determine whether the information that will be filled/entered could pose any danger to my financial security. Let me know if that will be helpful.

Many thanks again.

Any time anyone gives out personal and/or financial information, there is always a "chance" that it might be "hacked" & used for purposes not intended. You can hold & see if you get other replies. Hold off on the screenshot for now.

I completely agree on being cautious, when sharing such sensitive information. And that is why I wanted to consult whit experts in this field like you.
The screenshot is of the empty credit application form and I thought that if I post it here it would give you an idea of what information the fulfilment company wants me to give them.
Also what is your opinion about a website called "Experian", which I think is used for evaluating a personal credit score status/report?
I'm not applying for a loan/credit, I just want to store my products in a warehouse and get my orders fulfilled, so I don't really know if assessing my credit score has anything to do with my ability to pay the fulfilment company for its services.

I would greatly appreciate any help and thoughts on that issue.

Back