CPS non compliant with procedures and guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

brotherhood

my husband and I are being investigated for alleged marijuana use we do not use marijuana we voluntarily took a drug test for children and youth my test came back negative it said dilute specimen at the bottom of my husband came back with amphetamines because of his medication children and youth are saying that I need to take another test because it said dilute they are not requesting my husband to take another test nor did they ask him for his prescription. I asked the social worker and his supervisor why they never asked my husband for his prescription for a note from his doctor and they replied because he told us what medication he was on. a friend of mine that is a social worker said that when she gets a test that comes back positive is she makes the people give them the bottle to prove they are on the medication. I said to the social worker and his supervisor how do you know that other parents you drug test arent just telling you that they are on certain prescription drugs. they had nothing to say to that. I asked the social worker for the Medical Review Officers number and informed him it would be on the Chain of Custody form he did not know what a Medical Review Officer was or Chain of Custody form. the DPW website states that they should consult with a Medical Review Officer to review drug specimen. when I explained that to the social worker and his supervisor neither of them knew what I was talking about I also asked the supervisor what kind of training he has in reviewing these specimens his response was non what so ever. I'm just very embarrassed to go back and get another test a lawyer I spoke to said my first test what hold up in court. I would appreciate any type of feedback anyone has to give me and a website to backup what you say just so I can look it up thank you so much

This website is not equipped to provide legal advice of the type you seek.

These are YOUR children.

You didn't have to submit to the test, without a court order.

You didn't have to answer their questions.

Now that that ship has sailed, I suggest you consult a local attorney or two.

The initial consultations are normally free of charge.

I suggest you set up a couple appointments and discuss your specifics with them.

You do not have to submit to any test unless it was ordered by the court or you have been arrested.
I'm not clear why you took the test in the first place, but I would suggest you don't take any more, whether you have used drugs or not. They can ask you to take the test til they turn blue, but unless you are subject to the test by some court order you have no obligation to comply.

does anyone know how long it would take to get a court order for a drug test. also does anybody know what type of wall or act this would fall under so I can contact the proper attorney.
I live in a locked building you have to be buzzed in I did not let the social worker into the building he was knocking at my door I did let him into my condowould that fall under trespassing or some other type of law? Thank u

does anyone know how long it would take to get a court order for a drug test. also does anybody know what type of wall or act this would fall under so I can contact the proper attorney.
I live in a locked building you have to be buzzed in I did not let the social worker into the building he was knocking at my door I did let him into my condowould that fall under trespassing or some other type of law? Thank u

If a government official does NOT possess a valid search warrant, you are not required to allow him or her inside your premises.

You granted the person access, so that was NOT trespass.

Even if the government official possesses an arrest warrant, or you are place dunder arrest, you have the right NOT to discuss the case, or your charges.

You simply cooperate with the arrest by submitting, invoke your right ti remain silent, request a lawyer, answer booking questions (name, Address, Birthday, Education Level, etc...), arrange bond (or see a judge), usually get released to await trial or resolution.

It is never wise to speak to any law enforcement officer about anything other than a traffic citation (which they rarely discuss with you).

What can happen if I don't return phone calls to CPS. Honestly I have more important things going on in my life. I can't be bothered right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back