Cps case

Morongogirl

Jurisdiction
California
I've been fighting my case 3 years filed a Jv180 and won it. Got my kids returned home to me and cps made an anonymous call to the police to have them come out to check my house the cops are claiming they found the father in the home which is not true I still have yet to see the reports they have no proof but whatever they did have to say was enough to remove the children there is no abuse and never has there been abuse or aligations against me or the father. Drugs were the original reason for removal but I have proven to be clean and pass every test for the past 3 years even passing a half r follicle recently, but since the father did not get his Services back and I did he was not supposed to be around the kids and CPS is saying that he was I have a very strong bond with my children and the worker as well as the judge and all the attorneys have even admited that as well as indicated that my children were not put in harms way when in my care and that I am a very good mother just tend to make poor choices. will or can the judge terminate my rights based on just hearsay algations that aren't true and if they were wouldnt have even caused a danger to my children?

No one can predict what a judge can or will do.
I suggest you discuss your concerns with your lawyer.

You better talk to a lawyer but how do you know CPS called if it was an anonymous call? Why would CPS make anonymous calls to the police?

You better talk to a lawyer but how do you know CPS called if it was an anonymous call? Why would CPS make anonymous calls to the police?
I know because it was stated at the detention hearing that it was the worker that called. And why is the same question I ask because she was recommending family maintenance in her report.

I know because it was stated at the detention hearing that it was the worker that called. And why is the same question I ask because she was recommending family maintenance in her report.
I have no idea what your second sentence means.

Get a lawyer. Most do free consultations.

Back