Sentencing, Plea Bargains Court Plea, more charges added HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

highrisk

I need advice help....A year ago I was arrested for 11378 HS poss of sales.(3oz) I've been wanting to fight it do to illegal search & seiz. My 2nd Public Defender stated it was a good case & we can get it dismissed. So it's been 10 months, going to court each month,dates just re set then all of a sudden I get this new PD.she resets my court dates 2 more month to read file.then all of a sudden she states she douts I can fight it it's weak, but she can get me probation with no jail time(1st and only offer was 2yrs state prison)if I plea to a lesser charge of maintaing a place.Sounded great!!Now I look at my court papers and see Im pleading guilty to 11378 poss of sale & 11366 HS main a place of sales, with PC859a plea. This other charge is alot worst then the sales now I have both? also right before the judge read my terms & conds the bailff calls someone on the phone and states" you told me to call if C----- plea's out.I feel I've been suckered can someone explain when happened.I have my pronouncement of judgement in 30 days can i with draw my plea? help??

I need advice help....A year ago I was arrested for 11378 HS poss of sales.(3oz) I've been wanting to fight it do to illegal search & seiz. My 2nd Public Defender stated it was a good case & we can get it dismissed. So it's been 10 months, going to court each month,dates just re set then all of a sudden I get this new PD.she resets my court dates 2 more month to read file.then all of a sudden she states she douts I can fight it it's weak, but she can get me probation with no jail time(1st and only offer was 2yrs state prison)if I plea to a lesser charge of maintaing a place.Sounded great!!Now I look at my court papers and see Im pleading guilty to 11378 poss of sale & 11366 HS main a place of sales, with PC859a plea. This other charge is alot worst then the sales now I have both? also right before the judge read my terms & conds the bailff calls someone on the phone and states" you told me to call if C----- plea's out.I feel I've been suckered can someone explain when happened.I have my pronouncement of judgement in 30 days can i with draw my plea? help??

you can get your attorney to file a withdraw of guilty plea, but its up to the judge weather or not to accept it. Contact your attorney and discuss it with him/her. Good luck.

You need to speak with a couple of criminal defense attorneys.
The initial consultation is usually at no cost.
The purpose of the meeting is for you to speak about your case with another attorney, see what strategies remain, and the feasibility of withdrawing your plea. The last one is a longshot, now. But, certain possibilities could exist.

You are also looking to see if you are compatible with a specific attorney.
If things click, and you like what you hear, you'll have to negotiate a fee.
You'll also have to get some money to hire this attorney.

Now, if you can't get anything more than $5 or $10, don't despair.
California is almost bankrupt.
They aren't locking away low level drug offenders.
So, don't expect much prison time.
You might have to spend a few months in county.

But, California's bad luck, could be your good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back