Legal Malpractice Corruption: Rights taken away Under the Color of Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquero

Greetings,

What law or case law can be appealed to when a person's rights are taken away under the color of law to prevent a wrongful death lawsuit from being filed? According to a statute the 'Administrator' (although the statute does not specify 'only') is the one to bring a wrongful death lawsuit. However, a corrupt judge and some attorneys of his, have assured the daughter is not the administrator to prevent a lawsuit from being filed against the hospital and the state. The daughter has gone ahead and filed a lawsuit against the state and they are now arguing that the daughter is not the administrator and as such lacks standing. The judge made it clear from the beginning that he would not do anything against the interests of the hospital and forced the decedent to remain in the hospital while the staff covered for themselves.

Civil Rights, Constitutional Rights and Human Rights were violated in this matter where the decedent was tortured and euthanized against his will.

I am preparing for a Motion to Dismiss hearing Pro Se. I wish I had a law firm handling this case, but I don't. Any volunteers, who are not intimidated by the players, feel free to contact me.

Meanwhile, I am seeking laws and case laws. Thank you for your time and consideration to this matter.

Not every relative has standing sufficient to permit them to bring a wrongful death lawsuit. There are many exceptions in the law. There's nothing corrupt in disallowing certain people from bringing wrongful death lawsuits.

I suggest you retain an attorney to litigate this matter with you. This isn't a small claims case. It's before a real court and there's more to worry about than filling out a form.

If the administrator is bringing a lawsuit, you'll get your share. Read on, read on and see.

Georgia law specifies who may bring a wrongful death claim to court, beginning with the spouse of the deceased person. If the spouse and the deceased person had minor children, the surviving spouse must also represent the interests of the children in court. In no case can the spouse receive less than one-third of the total recovery, no matter how many children there are.

If no surviving spouse or children are available to bring the claim to court, the claim may be brought by the following parties:
the surviving parent or parents of the deceased, or
the personal representative of the deceased person's estate.
If the personal representative brings the claim, any damages recovered are held by the estate for the benefit of the deceased person's next of kin.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/wrongful-death-lawsuits-georgia.html

Last edited:
Thank you army judge for the information. In Connecticut it is much the same as in Georgia regarding inheritance distribution and who may be the Executrix/Administrator of the Estate or personal representative. Certainly, as I noted, I continue to seek an attorney. All that said, the matter is as stated in the OP. If not for the corruption, and in accordance to the request of the decedent; I would have been recognized legally as the Administrator. This was prevented, exactly, to prevent a lawsuit, given the statute.

I simply took my father to the hospital because he was feeling weak. He was misdiagnosed with cancer and that it had spread. They started a euthanasia procedure. When we realized what they were doing I went to probate court. The judge was interested in protecting the interests of the hospital.

Who May File a Connecticut Wrongful Death Claim?
In Connecticut, a wrongful death claim must be filed by the executor or administrator of the deceased person's estate.
If the deceased person died without making an estate plan (such as a will) that named an executor or administrator, or if the named executor or administrator cannot serve, the court may appoint an executor or administrator. This person is responsible for "wrapping up" the business of the estate as well as pursuing any wrongful death claim.
A wrongful death claim is a civil lawsuit, which means that it must be filed by the executor or administrator directly. Liability in a wrongful death claim is expressed solely in terms of money damages owed by the defendant. In these ways, a wrongful death claim differs from a criminal case, which is brought by the state or federal prosecutor and in which culpability results in punishment like jail or prison time, probation, or other penalties. A wrongful death claim may be filed even if a criminal case is also filed based on the same facts. ( from NOLO dot com)

There must be some cases and laws that address the issue of rights being taken away under the color of law.

Thank you army judge for the information. In Connecticut it is much the same as in Georgia regarding inheritance distribution and who may be the Executrix/Administrator of the Estate or personal representative. Certainly, as I noted, I continue to seek an attorney. All that said, the matter is as stated in the OP. If not for the corruption, and in accordance to the request of the decedent; I would have been recognized legally as the Administrator. This was prevented, exactly, to prevent a lawsuit, given the statute.

I simply took my father to the hospital because he was feeling weak. He was misdiagnosed with cancer and that it had spread. They started a euthanasia procedure. When we realized what they were doing I went to probate court. The judge was interested in protecting the interests of the hospital.

Who May File a Connecticut Wrongful Death Claim?
In Connecticut, a wrongful death claim must be filed by the executor or administrator of the deceased person's estate.
If the deceased person died without making an estate plan (such as a will) that named an executor or administrator, or if the named executor or administrator cannot serve, the court may appoint an executor or administrator. This person is responsible for "wrapping up" the business of the estate as well as pursuing any wrongful death claim.
A wrongful death claim is a civil lawsuit, which means that it must be filed by the executor or administrator directly. Liability in a wrongful death claim is expressed solely in terms of money damages owed by the defendant. In these ways, a wrongful death claim differs from a criminal case, which is brought by the state or federal prosecutor and in which culpability results in punishment like jail or prison time, probation, or other penalties. A wrongful death claim may be filed even if a criminal case is also filed based on the same facts. ( from NOLO dot com)

There must be some cases and laws that address the issue of rights being taken away under the color of law.

First of all, I'm so sorry about the loss of your father.
I feel your pain from losing my dad decades ago.

I also feel the love you have for your dad. I'll bet he was a wonderful man. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Great stuff, you did exactly what I wanted you to do.
You searched for answers, OUTSTANDING.
The problem is, what you're describing isn't illegal.
It is the law.
The glimmer of hope lies n what the administrator is doing.
The lawsuit filed by the administrator should be shared among the heirs.
You're an heir, aren't you?
Have you spoken with the administrator or the attorney?

You should meet with a couple attorneys n your county tomorrow. Don't worry, the first meeting is free. That way you can sit own, discuss your concerns, get real time, face to face answers. Please arrange the meetings, then come back and tell us the god news you learned.

Last edited:
I was not assigned as Administrator to prevent a lawsuit. The attorney assigned made sure no lawsuit was brought forward. I have on my own gone to civil court and have demand justice for the torture and wrongful death of my father. The Defendants are arguing that I do not have standing because I am not the Administrator. A couple of months ago I requested the Administrator be terminated. There is currently no administrator. It's a complicated case and my opponents are counting on the complexity to obstruct justice.

I am researching Color of Law and Color of Authority.

Thanks.

P.s. Not to mention euthanasia is suppose to be illegal in the State of Connecticut.

Last edited:
I was not assigned as Administrator to prevent a lawsuit. The attorney assigned made sure no lawsuit was brought forward. I have on my own gone to civil court and have demand justice for the torture and wrongful death of my father. The Defendants are arguing that I do not have standing because I am not the Administrator. A couple of months ago I requested the Administrator be terminated. There is currently no administrator. It's a complicated case and my opponents are counting on the complexity to obstruct justice.

I am researching Color of Law and Color of Authority.

Thanks.

Again, see at least three attorneys in your county, ASAP.
It won't cost you a dime, just 15-20 minutes of your time (FOR EACH MEETING).
Talk about your concerns.
You'll be surprised what you'll learn.

I already have. There are those who are intimidated as the case involves misconduct of a judge and attorney and others who just want to make easy money with a wrongful death case that's open and shot. I am told that in law it works much the same way as in medicine. That is, if a doctor testifies against another doctor his/her career is pretty much ruined. And this is the reason people have to go out of state to get a doctor to testify for a wrongful death or malpractice lawsuit. Apparently, it works the same in law. There are some old timers who do not care about the misconduct part and would sue the hospital but because of the complexity are not interested. Most attorneys do not want a malpractice case that would need to be litigated.

First of all, I'm so sorry about the loss of your father.
I feel your pain from losing my dad decades ago.

I also feel the love you have for your dad. I'll bet he was a wonderful man. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thank you for your support. He was a wonderful man. He was a New Yorker and a fast walker. I remember having to run behind him just to catch up with him.

Wonderful or not, no one deserves to die the way he did.

After the hospital staff and the judge and attorneys were done with him for their cover up; they gave him a lethal injection. This they did, even though he did not have a terminal illness. After a euthanasia procedure of no hydration, no nourishment and high dosages of morphine and their cover up; they finished him off like a criminal on death row. Cold and callous. By people who have the public trust; doctors, judge and attorneys.

This is for life for me. I cannot walk away.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back