copyright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musical Artizan

Jurisdiction
Europe
I am a artist producer I have recently come across a problem in naming a song I have used the name 'Dancing in the Snow' as the song title but I got the error message

Please provide supporting documents on the use of phonograms (license agreements: or alienation, or permission to use), to the address REDACTED EMAIL ADDRESS

I have another 5 track album and which i also have difficulty with called 'Evolving in time' which has the same message.

What is the problem and what is the solution The distributor is based in the united arab emirates. do i have to take uae law into account when naming songs. The songs are distributed on spotify itunes google play deezer shazam and others.

I am a artist producer I have recently come across a problem in naming a song I have used the name 'Dancing in the Snow' as the song title but I got the error mege

Please provide supporting documents on the use of phonograms (license agreements: or alienation, or permission to use), to the address REDACTED EMAIL

I have another 5 track album and which i also have difficulty with called 'Evolving in time' which has the same message.

What is the problem and what is the solution The distributor is based in the united arab emirates. do i have to take uae law into account when naming songs. The songs are distributed on spotify itunes google play deezer shazam and others.

This site discusses the laws of the USA and its territories, because we're too darn dumb to know much about the laws of other nations.

You might wish to consult with one of the fine solicitors in the UK versed in copyright law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back