Copyright copyright on loom.bands designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craftmama

Hello,

So i have a question i have been walking around with. I create tutorials on how to make Rainbow loom bands figures. Now i see a lot of fellow youtubers putting a copyright logo to a design and treatening people iff they reshoot a tutorial they will be deleted.

But i wonder how is that even possible? Can you have a copyright on a loom bands bracelet? I have some bracelets i figured out on my own and I never even saw there tutorial. I just don't get that. Are they in there right?

With the best regards and sorry for my bad english I am from Holland so I do not speak or type it natively.

With the best regards.

Hello,

So i have a question i have been walking around with. I create tutorials on how to make Rainbow loom bands figures. Now i see a lot of fellow youtubers putting a copyright logo to a design and treatening people iff they reshoot a tutorial they will be deleted.

But i wonder how is that even possible? Can you have a copyright on a loom bands bracelet? I have some bracelets i figured out on my own and I never even saw there tutorial. I just don't get that. Are they in there right?

With the best regards and sorry for my bad english I am from Holland so I do not speak or type it natively.

With the best regards.

Some people believe that by using certain symbols CrightTMR.jpg it PROTECTS what they believe is a logo, product, or a brand.
They are generally sadly mistaken.
They get away with it because their product isn't as wonderful as they believe it is.
Its like the guy in a crowded public area with two dollars constantly patting his wallet, thinking he's protecting his loot.
In relaity he's simply alerting all nearby pickpockets to the location of his lil stash. LOL

http://www.duetsblog.com/2012/09/articles/trademarks/nuts-bolts-of-trademark-notice-symbols/

http://blog.logomyway.com/tag/trademark/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back