Other Immigration Law Conviction

N

Noor latif

Jurisdiction
New York
I am a parmenant u.s resident for 23 years residing in nyc.In 2014 i was convicted of a missdameanor for foricable touching and i was sentenced to 7 days in local county jail.In 2015 i decided to travel out of u.s tp visit my mother and on the way back i was stoped by immigartions and questioned about my case i told them the truth they took my green card and. Gave me something called temporary green card with deffered inspection date on the back they let me in the u.s but i had to show up to the immigration officer on a certain date. I showd up on the date singed my name in and sat down five minutes later an offcier came out and handed me back my original green card and said inwas good to go.now i want to travel again am worried about what will happen because i have family and kids to feed here and family back home so any advice will be very appreciatve.

No one but these people: www.uscis.gov can tell you if you will have reentry difficulties.

If you believe you'll have trouble, maybe you should do what a fly does, sit very, very still.

Back