controlled substance medication schedule II has been stolen

marjan88

Jurisdiction
Maryland
Hi,

I am living in an apartment with a roommate and we both have a separate room and usually we lock our doors. Last night I spend a few minutes in the kitchen and my door was open, and after I came to my room, I noticed that my medication schedule II which are controlled substances were missing from both my backpack which was in the living room, and the other one which I had on the table in my room. My roommate was home and I saw her door was open before I go to the kitchen and it was closed when I came out of the kitchen. I called the police, they came but they did not provide me a report, said to me that I need to go to the court. At 3AM the same officers came to my room, saying that neighbors complain that I make noises and I am not in a stable condition. It was my roommate who called them I later realized. Right after that the landlord texted me, in a group chat including my roommate and me, saying that they are coming for a site visit to make sure if everything is fine.I said that I do not believe that the roommate has to be present in this appointment because there"re issues between us that need to be resolved at the court. I do not understand this game that my roommate is playing with me and I need some legal advice on the steps that I need to take, and what are the possible plans that she has for me.

Thank you,

Marjan Beik

Hi,

I am living in an apartment with a roommate and we both have a separate room and usually we lock our doors. Last night I spend a few minutes in the kitchen and my door was open, and after I came to my room, I noticed that my medication schedule II which are controlled substances were missing from both my backpack which was in the living room, and the other one which I had on the table in my room. My roommate was home and I saw her door was open before I go to the kitchen and it was closed when I came out of the kitchen. I called the police, they came but they did not provide me a report, said to me that I need to go to the court. At 3AM the same officers came to my room, saying that neighbors complain that I make noises and I am not in a stable condition. It was my roommate who called them I later realized. Right after that the landlord texted me, in a group chat including my roommate and me, saying that they are coming for a site visit to make sure if everything is fine.I said that I do not believe that the roommate has to be present in this appointment because there"re issues between us that need to be resolved at the court. I do not understand this game that my roommate is playing with me and I need some legal advice on the steps that I need to take, and what are the possible plans that she has for me.

I do not understand this game that my roommate is playing with me and I need some legal advice on the steps that I need to take, and what are the possible plans that she has for me.

Let me help:

The THIEF and DRUG ADDICT has stolen your drugs.

No one can prove she stole your drugs, but your spidy senses are tingling/

Talk to the landlord at the meeting, express your views.

You didn't steal from yourself, so that probably means she stole from you.

The solution is never live with roommates.
Why?
Just search this forum for all the roomie horror stories and misdeeds.

I suggest you negotiate your way out of that den of thieves and drug addicts.

The next time your throat could be slit, when some addict wants your dope.

There is a whole lot missing from your saga. A schedule II drug could be anything from cough medicine to strong narcotics. It isn't clear why you called the police or what you wanted them to do as they do not referee room mate disputes. It isn't clear what is happening with court as I am not seeing anything which would lend itself to a court case.

Back