Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sedonte

My son, 17 was arrested in court with bail of 5000 for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

His friend called him when he came out of class at the local college and asked him to give him a ride to pick up his girl from school. He went inside the school with his friend and his friend signed her out. The school did not request any identification from his friend nor did they check the contact list. She left school and was dropped to the mall along withher friend by my son. He left the mall and returned about 3 hours later. He saw the girl being held and noticed his friend wasnt there. He found his friend outside the mall and told him to turn his friend in. THe deputy told him to go on home because his friend was in trouble. He was barred from the mall on the basis that he contributed to the delinquency of a minor. His friend was about to have sex with the girl in the hallway at the mall but there was no sexual contact.

The judge said that when my son drove them from the school to the mall he was contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Our lawyer tried to tell the judge about the law and the requirements of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and the judge told him to be quiet.

Arent judges suppose to rule fromt he law and statutes that are in place or is he allowed to interject his personal opinion? What do I do now. I have to find annother lawyer since this one was chewed up by the judge. Isnt the school also contributing to the deliinquency of a minor as well? Did the mall have a right to initerrogate him without his parents. Did her father have a right to interrogate the boys without us being there?
SInce the girl has been sexually active since 12/13 what happens to her?
Could she be called to testify or not since she is a mnor.

Sincerely,

Concerned parent.

Any suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back