contractual law

N

nex4it

Jurisdiction
California
i bought a car from a Hyundai dealership before I signed the contract myself the salesman and the manager came up with a price of 13,000 while i was there for about 4 hours waiting for them to get scratches out of the car i(i am assuming that what took forever they were really nice kept talking to me about life stuff. When it was time to sign the contract I was so tired I signed it without looking it over and realized they had charged me for more than the negotiated price and also charged 395.00 for other. when I went back to the dealership and asked them what that charge was for they told me the bumper guards which i never asked to be put on the car. I think they were covering up scratches can I sue them for the 395.00 plus a paint job to have them removed and for the original price that was verbally stated

Since you signed a contract for the new amount, it isn't likely you would win if you sued. Sorry.

Regardless of what was said, once you signed the contract, you agreed to the new terms.
Don't waste time and money trying to sue. Now what you can do for practically nothing, is write a letter to the dealer and ask him/her to refund your $395.00. Ask for a response within 10 days. If there is no response, you can file a complaint with your local BBB. You may not get anything out of it except a tiny bit of satisfaction.

Back