Consumer Law, Warranties contract to make sure that i will get my commsion

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorinelpustiul

What is the name of your state? Pensilvanya
please help me with an contract !!
Hello, i am new here, i need a contract between me and a contractor. i have a deal with him and i dont want to be screwed and not get my commision

I will provide him work and i will have 30% from profit.
i want to be cover that i will have my money .
i will give him adreses of potential customers ( if he is gonna get the job i will have comission)
also if i will introduce him to my boss ( i work for an engineering company). i want to get comission from all the jobs that is going to get the next 10 years (thru my boss, his company or other people involved with my boss or.. the company that i work for)
if is going to find a job that dosent have any conexion with me or the things above i am not intitle to commision
if is going to have a job after a recomandation from a customer that i provide i will have 15% of the profit
also i want to be cover ( if si going to work me from behind and i can prove , ex i will give him a job for customer and he is going to do that with out tell me he will pay me 20 000 $)
i am not entitle to take commision if i dont have any conection with job , ( i didn not find the customer or the customer dosent have any conection with my boss the company , the new building that we just bought )

profit means ( the value of the job minus materials and other expenses ( included salary of other workers( helpers)..
his labor is part from the profit
an example..
10 000 kitchen job with 2 men for labor ( him and somebody else)
expenses:
2000 materials
1000 labor for helper
500 permits and other stuff
his work is not going to be counted
------------
profit 7500
me 30% from 7500 ( becouse i found the coustomer)
him 70% (his buisnies his work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back