Contract Law

J

John_Smith

Jurisdiction
Europe
Helen and Bruno married on December 3, 2016 and engaged the company Cup Cake Co. for the preparation of their wedding cake. By mistake, Cup Cake Co. prepared the wedding cake for December 4, 2016 instead of December 3, since they understood that the wedding was taking place such Sunday. As Helen and Bruno did not have their wedding cake ready at the restaurant, they had to buy regular cakes in the closest cake shop. Both of them felt extremely disappointed and, moreover, they were very anxious until they were able to find the alternative solution.

1. (i) Which type of contract breach has been committed by Cup Cake Co.?

2. (ii) Which damages should be compensated in this case?

Could Someone please help me determine these answers to contract law? Thank you very much!

Helen and Bruno married on December 3, 2016 and engaged the company Cup Cake Co. for the preparation of their wedding cake. By mistake, Cup Cake Co. prepared the wedding cake for December 4, 2016 instead of December 3, since they understood that the wedding was taking place such Sunday. As Helen and Bruno did not have their wedding cake ready at the restaurant, they had to buy regular cakes in the closest cake shop. Both of them felt extremely disappointed and, moreover, they were very anxious until they were able to find the alternative solution.

1. (i) Which type of contract breach has been committed by Cup Cake Co.?

2. (ii) Which damages should be compensated in this case?

Could Someone please help me determine these answers to contract law? Thank you very much!

What time was the wedding to take place on Sunday?
What type of wedding ceremony was planned: Jewish, Catholic, Muslim, Buddhist, Methodist, Baptist, Wiccan, Satanist, or non-sectarian?
What color frosting was supposed to be on the cake?
Are Helen or Bruno convicted felons, or admitted pedophiles?
How many guests attended the reception?
Was there an open bar, or a pay as you go bar at the reception?
How tall was Bruno?
How much did Helen weigh?
Had Bruno and Helen engaged in pre-marital sex?
Did Bruno or Helen own a cat or a dog?
If neither, why?
If a cat or dog were owned (prior to the marriage) was one or more naturally gold in color?
Had Bruno or Helen ever contracted an STD?
How old was Bruno?
How old was Helen?
Do Helen and Bruno plan to be faithful to each other?

I must have these important answers before I can begin to research your question.
Yes, strangely the correct answers matter, if you want a complete answer.

If this is from any law school I'd really like to know which one. In addition to the awkward use of the English language, the first question seems a bit odd if it's as basic as I think it is.

IP check indicates post emanated from the city of lovely Segovia, country of Spain, continent of Europe.

Back