Contract law - liability clause in backdated contract

Ret50

Jurisdiction
United Kingdom
A company are declining to include a limited liability clause in a contract for a production of a document that they hired me to produce and place in the public domain. The contract is to be back dated and is yet to be signed despite the delivery of services. I have requested and willing to accept limited liability clause including £3,000 cap for 1 year. But they prefer to leave it open. How can I ensure that my legal rights are protected in this case?

A company are declining to include a limited liability clause in a contract for a production of a document that they hired me to produce and place in the public domain. The contract is to be back dated and is yet to be signed despite the delivery of services. I have requested and willing to accept limited liability clause including £3,000 cap for 1 year. But they prefer to leave it open. How can I ensure that my legal rights are protected in this case?
I'm sorry, but this forum is for US law matters only. You should seek advice from a local legal professional.

Back