Construction Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkritko

Ok im doing some construction work for some one and the work is getting done but there having to wait a week or two more for the work to get done. we have completed abouta 1/3 of the job. the check they gave me was for materials for the whole job and we bought about 2k in materials so far. The check was wrote out to me not to are compnay name so that we could make sure the check was good. before we spent any money on materials. i told them that the job would be done tommrow. they told me that they would got to the court house and fill a warrent on me to get the money back and then sue the compnay. can i be charged with stealing if there is over 3150 dollars in work done on there job. can the come after me for anything and what can happen. I understand that the job hasnt been completed in time but what are the construction laws in georgia and how can i figured out the contract they signed and i signed just gives a starting dat and now a finsh date. how can i get out of this problem and what do i need to do to make is right i have bought over 2k in materials so i can give the money back what can i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back