consensual sex below age of consent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhairya

What will happen if 2 minors have sex with each other. Will the law trouble them.Can I be put behind prison for having consensual sex at the age of 15 with a 13 year old in india..

What will happen if 2 minors have sex with each other. Will the law trouble them.Can I be put behind prison for having consensual sex at the age of 15 with a 13 year old in india..

Hello, Dhairya:

How about this great idea? You should ask your mother and father, all of your aunts and uncles, your grandparents, and any adult siblings to meet with you.

You can prepare a lovely pot of tea, some nice tea biscuits, as they gather in the living room to hear your special questions:

[COLOR="#K2345"]

"Hello, thank you grandmother and grandfather, Aunt This, Uncle That, mother and father, and dearest sister Jemima for meeting with me to hear and answer my very special, super important question. Here goes, nothing. Can I have this family's blessing and consent for me to engage in consensual, sweaty, sticky, naughty, sexual intercourse with an extremely hot, sexy, naughty 13 year old that wants to bear me many babies?"[/COLOR]

The age of consent in India is 18. That means neither one of you can legally consent to sex.

For additional information & consequences, you will need an India law forum or India attorney. This is a US law forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back