Conflict of Interest

Sunshine 70

Jurisdiction
West Virginia
In a clear conflict of interest case with cps worker filing false allegations in a petition against her own mother that can be proven false, is it legal for a Circuit Court Judge to knowingly proceed? And with no evidence even after Motion to Compel? AND, the worker is also on special Judge Appointed committee holding weekly catered meetings?

How the court proceeds has a lot to do with the nmotion the parties have made.
Are you proceeding on your own or do you have legal counsel?
If you are on your own and getting run over it is a good sign you need legal counsel.

So listen to your counsel - if you're paying a lawyer then do that the lawyer says.
I definitely agree, its just been pretty upsetting the way things have come across so far with giving my evidence immediately months ago and not one of them has bothered to look at it right upon my supposed to be hearing date that got continued for judges behalf but we were at least able to to get it on record and were told to file a motion to compel which expires tuesday to my knowledge and still no evidence that has taken my 14 year old twins, one autistic, away from me with absolutely no visitation for honestly no reason it just doesnt add up, it would be different if i werent telling you the whole truth but i truly am i cry myself to sleep every night worrying about them and missing them so badly. its just so hard to wait when it wouldnt take but 15 minutes of their time to know the absolute truth

Back