Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Conflict of interest involving a person in a position to influence sentencing at a halfway house

J

Janette S Hammond

Jurisdiction
Colorado
In 2010 I was convicted of felony charges that resulted in a 2 year community correction sentence. When my sentence was sucsessfully completed in 2012 it was brought to my attention that one of the staff at the half way house was involved with my at the time husband. I put together this circumstance of this relationship and came the realization this perform had taken certain actions to ensure my release into nonresidential supervision was set out 3 months from my origanal release date. during this 3 month period my husband and this woman ended up haunt an affair. The affair came to an end when her husband caught light of there relations.

I'm at a loss to understand what you are talking about but if something happened 5 years ago it's way too late to do anything about it now.

In 2010 I was convicted of felony charges that resulted in a 2 year community correction sentence. When my sentence was sucsessfully completed in 2012 it was brought to my attention that one of the staff at the half way house was involved with my at the time husband. I put together this circumstance of this relationship and came the realization this perform had taken certain actions to ensure my release into nonresidential supervision was set out 3 months from my origanal release date. during this 3 month period my husband and this woman ended up haunt an affair. The affair came to an end when her husband caught light of there relations.

If you were victimized by your cheating husband, divorce him and move on with your life.

These days nothing can be done LEGALLY to seek redress against his paramour except in one state and its in the Deep South.

Even that state is considering changing that law, and may have already done so.

So you say "at the time husband." Are you divorced? I'm not sure what else you're trying to say. It's horribly written and not easy to comprehend at all. Sorry.

Back