Condo neighbor prays for judgment

Noslog

Condominiums. This happens twice a day, 5-6 days a week, and that is not all. She calls the police on people, calls people names, and is a nuisance in general. Condo HOA doesn't seem to want to do anything. Complained several times. Other neighbors complain but don't do anything.

But I live right above her and the noise continues indoors. Her daughter owns the place and I don't know where she is. But I have filed a small claims case against this woman for personal injury, moving costs, and loss of property value. I ask for $1,000 but I know she is probably mental and doesn't have any money or else I would petition for more. I just want to force her to answer for her behavior. She won't talk to me or anyone else it seems.

Lots of details but can't get into it all here. I am hoping the small claims will order a mental evaluation and that will get the ball rolling maybe forcing some intervention from her family. But somehow I won't be surprised if she and her daughter show up dressed nicely and completely sane with some outrageous countersuit. I've had a feeling this could be a scam all along trying to get people to attack her so she becomes the victim. But I haven't done anything other than ask her to keep the noise down and she doesn't respond. Lots more info not time to share it all here.

I am putting the place up for sale but I thought this would do the next owner a favor by maybe getting some action started against this situation. My next step is to contact Adult Protective Services and alert them.

Can I ask the small claims judge to seek a mental evaluation of this woman?

She talks about drug dealers. I seriously do not know of any drug dealers in the complex.

This is Cleveland County, Oklahoma.

Back