Consumer Law, Warranties Company consolidated my student loans without my approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

i2rule

Nextsutudent has consolidated my student loans with out my authorization or approval. back in 2/2007 I was shopping around trying to get a good rate for my student loans. I submitted an application to get an interest rate from Nextstudent. About 2 weeks later my original leader advise me Nextstudent is trying to consolidate my student loans. I called Nextstudent to stop the process since that was not my intention I just wanted the interest rate. I got copied on the email that Nextstudent to there thrid party vender to stop the process. Long story short there Represetative failed to follow procedures to stop the process. And now I've been trying to get may account back to my original lender. But my original lender will not take my account back since Nextstudent has taken to long to notify them of the problem. I have all my documentation were Nextsudent failed to stop this process and emails going back and forth between me and Nextstudent trying to solve there mess. What Legal option do I have now since to don't want to be with Nextstudent.

Start by sending them written notice. I'm not sure of the details but you need to have a plan in place and can't just say "I don't like this." I don't know what your "intentions" were but you also MUST look at the agreement you apparently signed to appreciate your options. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back