Committee/Politburo Controlling Puddin' Head & Giggles N Shakes Abruptly Cut His Live Feed!

army judge

Super Moderator
Opera Snapshot_2021-09-14_154133_www.newsmax.com.png

During a trip to Boise, Idaho, on Monday for a briefing on wildfires with federal and state officials, President Biden's feed was abruptly cut by the White House.

Biden said during the briefing he wanted to hear more from George Geissler of the National Association of State Foresters. Biden asked Geissler if he could ask him a question, and Geissler replied "of course."

Biden then said, "One of the things that I've been working on with some others is —," before his feed was cut. It was then replaced by a full-screen graphic saying, "Thank you for watching."

Biden's feed has been cut by the White House before. Last month, it happened when Biden was about to respond to a reporter's question concerning the military's withdrawal deadline from Afghanistan. It also occurred in March, during a virtual event, when Biden said, "I'm happy to take questions if that's what I'm supposed to do."

Politico reported last week, when Biden speaks in public, some White House staffers might "mute him or turn off his remarks," because they are "filled with anxiety that he's going to take questions from the press and veer off the West Wing's carefully orchestrated messaging."

White House Cuts Biden's Feed During Briefing

Yeah no amount of Gestapo can keep these idiots from making fools out of themselves.

ABC, CBS, MSDNC, and CNN are all in a big cover up campaign and blaming Trump. They won't blame the creepy uncle Joe and even while he tries to bring in Clinton and O'Bama to make him look like he knows what he is doing. He is feeble old man and at any minute could fall and not get back up.

Back