collections question, yellowpages.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

jargon82

I took out an online add on yellowpages.com. I signed a contract for one year, 449 a month, for telephone listing online and listing website on yahoo and such. They had me listed in the searchpages in the wrong county, camden instead of cape may where my business is located. They finally fixed that but only refunded 80% of the 6 or seven months that is was wrong. Also sales agent filled out a worksheet, and she said that they could get me 60 calls a month easly. I have maybe received maybe 8 calls in 10 months. I Tride calling, emailing, and writing letters to cancell the contract and pull my add. I never received any answers. Finally someone called me saying they would fix the problem and another rep would call me back. He called and left a message saying that he did not know why I was saying no one called me back because he had made attempts several times. I checked both my cell phone and business line and never missed a call untill this one and never had a voice message. I called him back called him on his lie on voicemail and requested a call back to get things fixed. Never got a call back. I finally had my card account changed so they could not charge me anymore. Also I have been keeping track of my phone records and how many calls they have said they have sent my way. 95% of the calls I have gotten from their advertising have been business in other states soliciting me. I recently received in the mail a notice that I now owe them $1,100 and they will put me into collections. Is there a way I can fight this since I have tride to make contact many many times, and they are not living up to what they have promised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back