collecting for bales

Status
Not open for further replies.

butchs

had a disagreement on the number of bales he picked up out of the field said he would check with his son and get back to me that was two months ago called the the guy who lined up the deal several times to see if he could do anything and if he knew what the problem was.six weeks ago he said there was no problem the guy was just that busy and not to worry he was good for money.well i got busy and let it go for a bit. tried several times to contact the buy of the bales by cell phone and text with no response. Called the guy up the other day that lined up the deal he said send him the bill and he would pay me himself. so took the bill to his businness and gave the bill to his father and he informed me that they would not pay me. My question is can I hold the guy who set the deal up to the agreement he made with me on the phone to pay for the bales the other guy got? I think verbal contracts are binding are they not?

Nebraska is only $3,500 for a small claims court case.

Can you prove how many bales were taken. Can you prove what the original agreement was?

Your solution is in civil court, but you need to support your position with some proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back