Criminal Records, Expungement Class C misdemeanor expungement

TheTexan

Jurisdiction
Texas
I was charged with shoplifting Class C misdemeanor in Jul' 2016 and was put on deferred adjudication after pleading guilty as suggested in some forums to not contest. If you can please help me with queries as below:
1) Am I eligible for record expungement (not sealing)?
2) If yes, will this mean that all records of this incident will be erased as it never happened and can I deny this incident and not disclose in any future employment?
3) Also, if yes, for how long do I need to wait for getting my record expunged? Is there a time limit I need to wait before getting my record expunged?
4) Can you please suggest a good attorney/firm in DFW area who can help me with this?
5) What is the approximate expense I need to make to get records expunged?

I was charged with shoplifting Class C misdemeanor in Jul' 2016 and was put on deferred adjudication after pleading guilty as suggested in some forums to not contest. If you can please help me with queries as below:
1) Am I eligible for record expungement (not sealing)?
2) If yes, will this mean that all records of this incident will be erased as it never happened and can I deny this incident and not disclose in any future employment?
3) Also, if yes, for how long do I need to wait for getting my record expunged? Is there a time limit I need to wait before getting my record expunged?
4) Can you please suggest a good attorney/firm in DFW area who can help me with this?
5) What is the approximate expense I need to make to get records expunged?

Before you get energized about expunction, I suggest you search this website (and others) to see how disappointed similarly situated individuals became after learning that expungments or expuntions are another massive government hoax.

The FBI will forever and a day retain your fingerprints and mugshot no matter what some state judge or state law seems to say to the contrary.

Bottom line, once they getcha, mate, you'll always remain a gotcha.

Thanks for your responses. I am bit confused, so will it make sense to go for expungement as I see some comments that it is not completely taken off. Moreover, I see the time limit for expungement is 180days, after the date of incident. There was no arrest and I was given a citation and was asked to appear in court.

If you were never convicted then there should be no record to expunge.

All questions about procedure can be answered at the court clerk's office, and they should provide any necessary forms you'll need.

Back