Assault & Battery Class C Assault misdemeanor

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYE2014

I was charged with a class c misdemeanor on NYE and was arrested. I was at a big party held by a local radio station and the last thing I remember was being jumped from behind by what I thought was one bouncer come to find out it was 3. I was battered and bruised significantly with head trama. I believe the bouncers said I threw a punch first I have no recollection of this and speaking to others no one saw this. I was told by someone who spoke to the bouncers afterwards that they would not file charges or appear in court. My question here is what is my best path forward I want to plead not guilty do I need a lawyer? Can I represent myself? How much May representation cost for this? Also deferred ajudication may be a possibility, but I feel I should plead not guilty. What are the pros and cons here? Thanks in advance!

You do need a lawyer & speak only to the lawyer - the lawyer will get you the best outcome possible. You don't want to plead guilty - the lawyer will go over your options with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back