Class B Misdemeanor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvkelln01

I have a 14 year old who created a facebook page with a peers name and haters in the title, the sight had no discussion about the peer whatsoever, except the name of the sight. There were no threats made or anything and she has been charged with a Class B misdemeanor and I don't know what I need to do besides show up in court. I am looking for some legal advice as to what my course of action should be. Can anyone help me?

Yea, what is the charge? States are really cracking down on any type of "bullying", not saying thats the case here but.....

I have a 14 year old who created a facebook page with a peers name and haters in the title, the sight had no discussion about the peer whatsoever, except the name of the sight. There were no threats made or anything and she has been charged with a Class B misdemeanor and I don't know what I need to do besides show up in court. I am looking for some legal advice as to what my course of action should be. Can anyone help me?

Please define "haters in the title".

First action? Take away ALL access to phone, cell, COMPUTERS, friends, extras...ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back