Property Invasion, Damages, Trespass Class B Misdemeanor/Criminal Trespass Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

careerdelph

I live in NY state. I know there's forum under my but my case can be different.

I was arrested for unlawfully being on someone else's property, it was an abandoned house. Criminal Trespass in the 3rd degree. I'm only 16 years old, I'm a female. 4 other males were also charged. I'm currently working on community service for a violation of disorderly conduct. There were no damages to the building, no weapons were involved either. We were simply just around the house, a few inside the house just looking around.

I've yet to go to court, it's the 4th of December. What are some of the options the judge has such as jail time or fines? Does anyone have a clue? I'd really appreciate some help. What are my options?

Also, I was not read my rights at the time of my arrest or even when I was taken to the station. My friends were read their rights, but I'm not sure how to go about telling them. It seems that it will be unbelievable considering there were over 6 cops and I'm a 16 year old in trouble with the law. Should I just forget it?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back