civil action disposition letter requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

dschrock

My husband received a summons to go to court for a citibank collection action against him, from MCM Funding, he disputed the debt 2 years ago with the MCM funding collection Agency , and sent a disputer letter requesting verification this was infact his debt, and he was an authorized user on this account which was sent certified mail, and sent within the 30 days requested. He received verfication that the company had received his letter and we received a letter back I would say within 2 weeks from the company stating they had opened an investigation on behave of his dipute and request for verification , and they would also be contacting the 3 credit bureas and letting them know to place this accounts in Dispute until they could verify the debt. We never received anything back for account verification since. But have received 3 letters of "willing to settle for less" offers, at the same time as there is a open civil action against him in the courts. He had a phone conference meeting with the Judge here in town the other day ,and the attorney from the agency seeking money was also on the phone. The judge staed that neither parties, my husband or the Attorney came to the table with Proper filings and requested that they both have a Disclosure letter prepared!!! I do not know what needs to be included in this letter , and have researched a million times. Can anyone help me to understand what needs to be included?

Last edited:
My husband received a summons to go to court for a citibank collection action against him, from MCM Funding, he disputed the debt 2 years ago with the MCM funding collection Agency , and sent a disputer letter requesting verification this was infact his debt, and he was an authorized user on this account which was sent certified mail, and sent within the 30 days requested. He received verfication that the company had received his letter and we received a letter back I would say within 2 weeks from the company stating they had opened an investigation on behave of his dipute and request for verification , and they would also be contacting the 3 credit bureas and letting them know to place this accounts in Dispute until they could verify the debt. We never received anything back for account verification since. But have received 3 letters of "willing to settle for less" offers, at the same time as there is a open civil action against him in the courts. He had a phone conference meeting with the Judge here in town the other day ,and the attorney from the agency seeking money was also on the phone. The judge staed that neither parties, my husband or the Attorney came to the table with Proper filings and requested that they both have a Disclosure letter prepared!!! I do not know what needs to be included in this letter , and have researched a million times. Can anyone help me to understand what needs to be included?

not disposition letter sorry!! Disclosure letter... Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back