Other Immigration Law citizenship after battery on a household member

Status
Not open for further replies.

diosetete

I was arrested for battery on of household member I plead not guilty, and because I have never had any problems with the law I was eligible for a program to attend 52 classes of domestic violence and one year probation after I completed all this my case was dismissed this happened in 2012 my question is now I want to apply for citizenship will there be any problems?

I was arrested for battery on of household member I plead not guilty, and because I have never had any problems with the law I was eligible for a program to attend 52 classes of domestic violence and one year probation after I completed all this my case was dismissed this happened in 2012 my question is now I want to apply for citizenship will there be any problems?

By God, I sure hope you have problems.

We have enough violent people born here to start importing beaters and bangers.

Yes, you knew the rules. You were given copies of the rules. The intake worker discussed what was required to stay here. You failed to behave according to the rules.

I've never taken 52 weeks of classes that tell me not to beat and bang on others.
Mather and father had taught me not to be a bulky by the time is three years old.
Good luck. I'm sure your homeland s delightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back