Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Cigarettes to Minors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxravenxx

Ok, my friend works at Eckerd drug. She checked the ID and didn't read it correctly, and it turned out that it was an undercover cop.

A Male police officer came in, and wrote her a ticket, and she explained what happened, and asked if she could get just a warning, and he said "I could arrest you RIGHT now." So, she took the ticket, for 100 and 60-some odd dollars.

I'm wondering what will happen to her, and what the possible punishments are. I live in North Carolina, if that helps anyone.

Thank you ahead of time.

Originally posted by xxravenxx
Ok, my friend works at Eckerd drug. She checked the ID and didn't read it correctly, and it turned out that it was an undercover cop.

A Male police officer came in, and wrote her a ticket, and she explained what happened, and asked if she could get just a warning, and he said "I could arrest you RIGHT now." So, she took the ticket, for 100 and 60-some odd dollars.

I'm wondering what will happen to her, and what the possible punishments are. I live in North Carolina, if that helps anyone.
What is the offense? You need to find out what statute was violated in order to determine the penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back