Chiropractor wrongfully sends medical bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiana12

I was going to a chiropractor June of last year and while while I was still being treated for the June accident I was in another fender-bender accident in September of 2011. I told the chiropractor that I did not want to open a new case because I was not sure if I was going to win the new accidents case, they the doctor advised me to continue to keep going to Hume for the first accident. Now that both accidents have been settle I now have a doctor/chiropractor bill due for three sessions after my second accident and now the chiropractor company is telling me if they don't get their money they will send me to collections. HELP!!!!!!

Payoff of your medical bills should have been coordinated between you and your attorney. If you failed to make sure it was processed that way, you are ultimately responsible to pay.

If you are worried about collections and your credit you should pay the bill. You can always bring a lawsuit for reimbursement later if you were improperly billed. You will have to sort that out with insurance and attorneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back